Hello Again Fellow Bloggers:
I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award. Okay, two nominations for awards this past week is mind-boggling, and it’s taken me a week to get to this, so sorry Laci.
First, let me thank Laci @ McGee Travel Tales for the nomination! You should check out her blog!
Okay, the Rules (brackets are mine):
- Put the award logo/image on your blog (easy – copy and paste)
- List the rules (easy – this is them).
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (easy – see above).
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to that blog (easy – see below)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself (fun – see below).
- You have to nominate 10-20 people (okay, I found 10 is plenty – think 5 would be better).
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog (easy).
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (fun).
- Share a link to your best posts. (I picked 3 in different categories, as no number was specified).
Creator of the Award.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigmas Blog.
In her own words, she created this award “because there are a lot of amazing blogs out there that haven’t been discovered, yet. And, most of these blogs deserve recognition. I decided to call the award “Mystery Blogger Award.” Why? Because the meaning of my name, “Enigma” is “mystery.” So basically, it’s named after myself; the creator. Plus, I think it’s cool because there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; and when we get to know them, it’s divine! And we find friends where we least expect.”
I have been finding a lot of interesting blogs lately, so I would have to agree with Okoto!
Three Random things about myself.
- I am shy, unless I am discussing books, my dogs, or my husband. Then I don’t shut up.
- I have Meniere’s Disease, which, in layman’s terms is a disorder of the inner ear which affects my balance (from daily dizziness to hugging the toilet type vertigo); has me hearing strange noises (ringing/whooshing/waves/ticking, etc) – otherwise known as tinnitus; causes my ears to feel full (like when you are on a car ride and going up or down a hill and your ears plug, only mine don’t pop back open); and of course, fluctuating and eventual loss of hearing. There are other little things associated with Menieres, like hyperacusis, sensitivity to lights, brain fog, etc. But it could be worse.
- I love flowers, plants, indoor and outdoor varieties. However, due to my balance issues, I now point, and my husband plants. Works well !
My Favorite Posts:
Answers to the Questions from my Nominator (Laci @ McGee Travel Tales)
- Of all the places you have visited, where would you go back to?
- Well, due to Meniere’s, I’m not much of a traveller, but if all things were normal, I’d head back to British Columbia.
- Do you have any pets?
- Two rescue shi-tzu’s named Oscar and Blue have adopted us. They are brothers, who found us when they were 5 years old. Their caregiver had died and they found themselves with no relatives who wanted them. I’m not sure they knew English when they came to live with us, but we are learning their language.
- How long did you consider starting your blog before you finally did?
- Years and years and years!
- What is your favorite food?
- Hmmm….I love a lot of food (unfortunately), but I’m a pretty basic eater – I’d probably say pizza – or just the garlic bread with cheese.
- Do you prefer a beach or the mountains?
- Beach – most of my childhood was spent on one.
I nominate the following bloggers for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Through The Chapters
- Dirty Sci-Fi Buddha
- Mrs. Rams Jams
- The Book Orchids
- Luv To Read
- Codys Bookshelf
- Dread The Dark
- Heartstring Eulogies
- Picnic With Ants
- Katherine Bouton
Questions for my Nominees:
- If you could talk to any three people, alive or dead, fictional or real, who and why?
- Do you prefer a backyard barbecue or a sit-down dinner?
- Do you have a favorite movie?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- If you got to be any animal (not human), what would you be, and why? – Guess that’s my weird question.
And that’s it. I had fun. Be sure to check out my nominees blogs, maybe you’ll find someone you want to follow!
Thanks again Laci for the nomination!
p.s. Now I’m going to get back to reading!